- All project work must be completed between 1:00PM EST, December 18th, 2021, and 1:00PM EST, December 19th, 2021.
- Projects must only be submitted to AYLUS Humanity Hacks. Reused projects are not permitted
- You may work individually or in teams up to four people.
- You may choose up to two categories for your project to be eligible for. All hacks are automatically submitted into the general category.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
- Be respectful of other attendees
- Discrimination against but not limited to: gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, and more, are not permitted.
- Follow the hack code of conduct. https://hackcodeofconduct.org/
- If a participant engages in harassment or otherwise distasteful behavior, AYLUS will take actions they deem appropriate, such as warning the offender or removing their project from the competition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report such incidents.